J. MAINAT, S.A. aims to respect the privacy of its users and protect the personal data that may be provided to J. MAINAT, S.A. and / or that cookies may obtain.
- MAINAT, S.A. (en adelante, MAINATVET)
- NIF: A-58.286.873
- Pas d’en Marges, 4
- Canet de Mar (08360 – Barcelona)
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is stored on the user’s device with information about navigation.
The specific uses we make of these technologies are described in the table of cookies contained in this policy.
What types of cookes are used on this website?
According to its purpose:
- Analysis: are those that allow quantifying the number of users to perform the statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, the user’s navigation on the website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services offered.
- Behavioral advertising: are those that allow the analysis of the user’s browsing habits on the Internet to show advertising related to their browsing profile.
- Techniques: Are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of the website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access parts of restricted access, carry out the process of purchasing an order, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization: These are those that allow access to the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Advertising: These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, it is possible to know the browsing habits on the internet and display advertising related to the browsing profile.
According to the period of time in which they remain active:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file until the web page is left, so none is recorded in the device’s memory. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, it provides a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use. You can identify the session cookies in the table contained in this policy, under the heading “At the end of the browsing session.”
- Persistent cookies: They are stored on the device and the website reads them each time a new visit is made. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date, which may vary depending on the functionality for which it has been assigned. The cookie will stop working after that date. You can see the information regarding the duration of persistent cookies in the table set out in this policy.
According to who manages them:
- Own cookies: These are cookies that are stored on the user’s device by our computers or domains and from which the timely service of the website is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are stored on the user’s devices and that are not managed by MAINATVET, but by a third-party collaborator. By way of example, are those cookies used by social networks, video views or by the information provided by Google Maps to locate us.
Who uses the information stored in Cookies?
MAINATVET uses the information stored in the cookies on this website exclusively for us, except for those cookies identified below as managed by “Third Parties”, which are used and managed by external entities to provide us with services requested by us, in order to help us improve our services, as well as the user experience when using our website.
Cookies can be an essential part of the operation of this website.
How long do we keep the information collected with cookies?
Personal data will be kept until the authorizations granted by the user remain in force or until the cookie’s functionality time expires, in accordance with the data protection regulations and Law 34/2002, of July 11, of services of the information society and electronic commerce.
What is the legal basis for managing cookies?
The legal basis for the treatment is consent, which can be managed and / or revoked according to the indications contained in this document.
Do we transfer cookies to third countries?
In general, the cookies used are not transferred to countries located outside the European Economic Area. In some cases, data transfers may be carried out by service providers located outside the European Economic Area, but respecting the appropriate guarantees and always keeping the security of your data, providing a level of protection comparable to that of the European Union.
What specific cookies does this website use and for what purposes?
MAINATVET, through this website, uses the following cookies:
|PHPSESSID||Own||Cookie used to maintain the user’s session variables.||At the end of the browsing session|
|pll_language||Own||Statistical cookie used to determine the visitor’s preferred language and configure the language accordingly on the website, if possible.||A year|
How to disable cookies?
When accessing the website, the user will see a cookie notice in which they will be informed of the way in which they can consent or reject the installation of them.
Likewise, the user, at any time, may disable or delete the cookies used on this website through the browser settings used on their device. Below, we provide you with information about how to activate and deactivate cookies in the main web browsers:
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie settings for Google Android
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
- Cookie settings for Safari
- Cookie settings for IOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Cookie settings for Microsoft Edge
The user must bear in mind that some of the characteristics of the contents of the website are only available if the installation of cookies is allowed, so the absence of these, depending on their purpose, could cause some of the characteristics of the website may not work or may be more complicated or slow to access.
The user is informed that blocking cookies or limiting their installation could cause some of the features of the website to not work or they may be more complicated or slow to access.
In case of such modification, MAINATVET will inform the user of the changes in question if they are significant for their privacy, so that the changes introduced can be reviewed, in order to assess the timely granting. In any case, if consent is required for the management of the cookie, the user’s consent will be requested according to the provisions of the data protection regulations in force at all times.
For more information, MAINATVET recommends reading the help section of the browser.
Thank you very much and enjoy browsing!
Texts modified on 02/10/2021
Legal Text developed by:
Área Digital Abogados, S.L.P.